Jitao Bai is a licensed Acupuncturist and Master Herbalist. With 25 years of clinical experience in Chinese medicine, she has practiced in areas of acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, and nutrition therapy. Her specialties cover infertility, woman’s health, pain management, and chronic illness.
Jitao Bai graduated from Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine after five years of study. With a major in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, she worked at the Chinese Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine as a resident doctor and later a physician. She came to the U.S. with the experience of successfully treating over 20,000 patients, all with varying illnesses.
Prior to moving to Atlanta, Jitao Bai practiced at a holistic medical center in Florida. During six years of practice, she successfully treated thousands of patients and won high remarks from the patients. She also taught as a professor at the National College of Oriental Medicine and the Tai Institute of Oriental Medicine.
Since the opening of her clinic in Atlanta in 2003, Jitao Bai has quickly gained her reputation and trust from the Atlanta Georgia local community. She has touched the lives of many people, bringing the joy of good health back into the homes of many families. In addition to her clinical practice, she has been invited by local TV and radio stations, local magazines, newspapers, corporate health fairs, and health groups as a guest speaker, writer, and contributor. In addition to conducting extensive clinical research, she has also published and presented numerous papers detailing her research results at international conferences of acupuncture and Chinese medicine. She is a G.A. Licensed Acupuncturist as well as a National Certified Chinese Herbalist.
Jitao Bai always strives to broaden her professional knowledge and skills in order to better help her patients. She studied nutrition and natural health after coming to the U.S. and received her Master’s degree in Nutrition Therapy. She has also spent time learning about and researching European holistic medicine and practices.
Jitao Bai sees her job as more than just a profession; rather, it is her mission in life. She has a genuine passion for helping people regain and maintain wellness through the balanced holistic approach, and she finds her deepest joys and greatest rewards in assisting people in their return to good health with natural healing power.
Jitao Bai currently accepts new patients. Please feel free to contact her Atlanta acupuncture clinic, Absolute Holistic Medicine.
- Women’s Health
- Pain Management
- Back Pain
- Internal Illness
- Anxiety and Depression
- Chronic Fatigue
- Licensed Acupuncturist (LAc), State of Georgia Composite Medical Board
- Diplomate, Certified Oriental Medicine and Chinese Herbalist, The National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM®)
- Absolute Holistic Medicine, Acupuncturist and Owner, Atlanta, Georgia
- Holistic Options, Orlando, Florida
- Physician, Xiyuan Hospital, China Academy of (Traditional) Chinese Medical Sciences (CACMS), Beijing, China
- Resident Doctor, Xiyuan Hospital, China Academy of (Traditional) Chinese Medical Sciences (CACMS), Beijing, China
- Vice President, Chinese Acupuncture Alliance of Georgia (CAAG)
- Member, American TCM Association (ATCMA)
- Member, BUCM American Alumni Association (BUCMAAA)
- HealthProfs.com Acupuncturists
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) in China, Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (BUCM)
- Master, Clinical Nutrition, Clayton College of Integrative Medicine
Comments are closed.